Quality & Functionality
The high quality of components is not limited to the design, material
The products are designed to provide a long & reliable service life. The smooth surface guarantees safe drainage and hygiene in
The Grating is made of grade 304 stainless steel (Electro Polished) and channel /Tray is made in Poly
The range of grating designs complements personal design preferences and can enhance the appearance of the room. Grates are also easily replaceable for a new look.
- Can be used with any type of tiles shower configuration.
- Can be used to create wet/ dry areas
- Tiling is simplified with minimal cuts required
- Easy to use with any tile size and material
- Reduced tiling cost due to
decreasedtime required. Decreased tile wastage due to significantly fewer cuts required.
- Level threshold can be created for easy wheelchair/ disabled (ADA) access
Height :25 mm inside side Length :599 mm
- Width : 70.5 mm. out to out
Thickness :1.5 mm
- Stud Length: 25 mm
Plating : Electro-plating Material :Stainless Steel 304
- No. of slots: 31 for standard grating
- Per slot
cavity :5.2 x35 mm .
- Weight load capacity (kg) : 350
- Nut length: 25 mm
Adjustment :up to 18 mm including mortar 8 Adjustable feet to achieve exact tile level.
Tray – Channel
- Material: Poly Carbonate.
- Height: 25 mm with
- Length: with collar 650 mm without collar 600.
- Width: with collar 120 mm without collar 50mm
Numberof outlet: One bottom central out let :50 mm with inbuilt Slope .
- Tray Guarantee : 10 years replacement guarantee incase of leakage or any manufacturing defects
Shower Grate Components – Shower Tray Components
Shower Grate Components
The basic alloy. Type 304 (18-8) is
Shower Tray Components
Made of Poly-carbonate; a durable material which is high impact & low
The flow value for a 2” outlet varies depending upon the head of water above the grating. In the case of shower channels,
Typical Drain Placement in Bathroom Floor Construction
- Back of the Shower Location
- Multi-Unit Shower Room
- Entrance Way (Curb or Curbless)
Linear Drainage Options
Installation against the wall – Simplest slope solution in one direction – slope away from the bathroom – no risk of bypass – use of CPE flexible membrane recommended.
Walk through: Installation against the wall – Slope in one direction – just shower area of whole bathroom floor can be sloped towards channel – use of CPE flexible membrane recommended.
Walk-in: Installation against the wall – Simplest slope solution in one direction – slope away from the bathroom – no risk of overshooting water.
Walk-in: Installation at the entrance- Two directional slope towards the channel. Channel length should exactly fit the shower opening.
Installation at shower entrance – Slope in one direction, towards the bathroom –
The SMART TILE is an innovative breakthrough lifting the image of floor grates to a new focus in decor
Stainless Square Floor Trapper
Size – Can Be Made available In Any size Finish – Mirror & Matt SS – 304 & 316
Stainless Anti Cockroach Floor Trapper
Stainless steel material – Prevents
Classic Floor Trapper
Ideal for bathroom, garden, balcony,
- Made of plastic (optional with metal grate)
- Optional bottom outlet or side outlet
A15 ,B125 standard. C125 standard with metalgrate
- Economical and decorative
- Light, movable and easy installation
- Impact resistant, Chemical resistance
- Easy water flow
- 2 color options (Black and white)
- Comes with
- 125x80x500 mm
- 100x55x500 mm
- 200x120x500 mm
Grates (Plastic/ Metal)
Made of high impact PVC. produced as a standard length of 50 cm produced as stainless metal or galvanized. They have high-pressure resistance. produced regarding to the standard B 125
Corner Balcony Drain
70mm Plastic corner balcony drain containing 70mm of input and outlet. Product consists of: Plastic Body & Grating with 70mm of outlet for terrace and balcony
Corner Balcony Drain – Flow rate: 8,51 l/s
Corner Balcony Drain
The raw material for PVC, UV resistant to